Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day 2 - Squidoo

If you are reading this post, you are probably well aware of Web 2.0, and user-generated content that is becoming more and more the focus of the internet. And if you are interested in making money with user generated content, you probably realize there are plenty of ways to go about that. One site that I have found useful is Squidoo. I have been able to create a series of pages related to various topics that are of interest to me, and then I share in revenues from Adsense, as well as being able to make money from Amazon and eBay sales.

The payout is monthly, with about a one month delay, although your stats are updated daily so you can see any revenue from product sales. It is very simple to get started with a few pages, and then get involved in groups and linking your pages together to create even more useful content.

Check it out here:
Check out my lens

No comments: